Thank you for your keen interest in DreamMotor.com. We, at DreamMotor.com,
believed that people are the only unique differentiators among businesses today.
The pervasiveness of digital technology has marginalized seemingly everything except
original thought and human intuition. DreamMotor.com's no. 1 mission is therefore
to get good employees. Employees create and implement the value proposition of our business:
they are the cornerstone of DreamMotor.com.
Following are the list of vacancies available. Please e-mail us your CV to
TECHNICAL ( 1 position )
E-COMMERCE SOFTWARE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Design and develop distributed E-Commerce applications in multi-disciplined mini-teams
using Active Server Pages or Cold Fusion, and Visual Basic or Visual C++ under team leads.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience.
- Minimum 1 year's experience in VB or VC++ or Java, and HTML development.
- Experience in software development using Object-Oriented methodology.
- Experience in Cold Fusion development would be a plus.
- Good communication skills.
SALES & MARKETING ( 2 positions )
Defining appropriate market mix and build plans that span the marketing mix, including public relations,
advertising, messaging, etc. Product marketing plans will include key business objectives, strategies and
tactics for implementation. Responsible for actively seeking and assessing information on competitors'
products & markets, and strategies to address the needs.
- A basic Degree holder who demonstrates strong analytical skills and an excellent ability to understand buyer needs and behavior as well as translate them into marketing strategies, tactics or programs to DreamMotor.com's advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet business models and key success criteria of leading Internet sites is essential.
- Direct E-business experience would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite.
- Independent and aggressive but effective team player who demonstrates good leadership qualities
- Internet savvy and enjoys a web lifestyle.
- Display excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Minimum SPM qualification
- Experience 2 years in Sales and knowledge in Computer is essential.
- Able to write and speak in English/Bahasa Malaysia/Mandarin and major local Chinese dialects will be added advantage.
- Ambitious, aggressive and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work conscientiously and achieve sales targets.
- Possess own transport and able to travel throughout Malaysia and chances to travel overseas.
- Attractive commission on each company's products and serivces sold to customers.